During the upcoming METS taking place from the 17th-19th November, DMS Holland will be unveiling the MagnusMaster on their stand 10.321.
In 2012, DMS Holland started with two business operations. One as a distributor for RotorSwing Marine (RSM) to bring RotorSwing to the market and the other as the in-house developer and, in time, the manufacturer of AntiRoll, an innovative stabilization system for super- and mega yachts which has been awarded various prizes over the last year.
Backed by extensive experience and expertise in the stabilizer sector, DMS Holland has conquered the market with RotorSwing. The figures speak for themselves: From just one shipyard in 2012 to now more than 15. In the Netherlands alone sales stand at about 50 systems but they have also supplied systems in Turkey, Portugal, Germany and the USA.
Now, more than 3 years later, the collaboration between RotorSwing Marine and DMS Holland has come to an end and DMS Holland have developed an enhanced rotor system in-house. Findings and feedback from the end users, shipyards and installers of existing systems were taken as a starting point for the development of the new stabilization system.
- The result: MagnusMaster. A new generation fully electric rotor-roll damping system. In comparison to existing systems, it features the following improvements and benefits:
- Maintenance free:
– The system does not have distribution belts
– Maintenance-free bearings are used around the axes
- More compact and reduced installation height
- Manual operation more user friendly
- Extremely user friendly control system with extensive diagnostic capabilities
- Addition of a colour touchscreen
- Robust communication system via CAN bus system
- Professional wiring and cabling, both internally and externally
- High quality digital sensors which can not be influenced by surrounding environmental factors
- Current rotor positions always visible
- Remote access and / or monitoring possible
- Possibility of integration with onboard systems
“We have managed to make considerable improvements and advantages: greater reliability, simplifications and extremely compact. Installation of our stabilization systems is, as a result, far easier”, explains Arnold van Aken, Owner and Technical Director, DMS Holland.